The hot weather reduce the prices to the new releases! Our Dog Behavior Collection is now ONLY 2.99 each! Hurry up and get yours now until it ends!
In February 2014 Animals Voice Romania celebrate 2 years of activity. We want to thank you all for support and for allowing us to help tens of animals. You can continue to help animals by donating bellow.
Our activity includes:
Donate bellow to help more animals. THANK YOU!
New site for news
Distance adoption update
Distance adoption is just a plan, in discussions, not approved yet by the authorities. We still waiting...
Distance adoption law
Decision nr. 1059/2013
for approving the Methodological Norms for the application of Government Emergency Ordinance no. 155/2001 for approving the management program of stray dogs.
Published in the Official Gazette, Part I nr.829 from 12/23/2013
Distance adoption of stray dogs.
Art. 25. - (1) Starting with the 8th day of stationary of stray dogs in the public shelter, they can be distance adopted by individuals and legal entities from the country and abroad.
(2) The distance adoption is done by completing and signing a declaration - engagement model which is set out in Annex no. 4.
(3) Form referred at paragraph (2) can be filled and signed an electronic form, without requiring the presence of the adopters.
(4) The dogs distance adopted have to be identified and recorded in Register of stray dogs, dewormed, vaccinated, neuter and moved in separate enclosures.
(5) After filling the distance adoption form and identification of dogs adopted through this procedure, specialized services for managing stray dogs and operators of specialized services for the management of stray dogs are required to extend the deadline for housing the dogs adopted during the adopter compliance obligations materials taken by the declaration of distance adoption.
(6) The operators of specialized services are required to notify, in 2 business days the distance adopter for any situation occurring in the health of the dog adopted.
Art. 26. - (1) People who distance adopt stray dogs bear all expenses necessary to maintain the dogs in the shelter. Pay maintenance, except medical treatments, is done in advance for a period of at least 30 days.
(2) Maintenance costs for stray dogs distance adopted are established by the Local Council, respectively through the decision of the General Council of Bucharest.
(3) At the amount established in the paragraph (2) will consider by an estimate cost, dry food, veterinary drugs, staff cost, utilities, materials.
(4) ANSVSA will publish and will update on the official site, in 30 days, to inform , estimated costs for dry food, medicines and some materials as the market prices.
(5) The future treatments costs are communicated to the distance adopters by the operators of specialized services before it would be done; the decision to treat the dogs and also to pay for it are of the adopter, which are to say in 24 hours since he was informed, and the costs will be payed in 5 days before the treatments.
(6) Specialized services for managing stray dogs and operators of specialized services for the management of stray dogs are required to use the donations send by people who distance adopt, only for caring and treating the adopted dogs.
(7)The distance adoption stops if the adopter don't respect, for a period of 14 consecutive business days, the requests he assume by the distance adoption declaration , or if he don't communicate the decision to treat the dog and also to pay for it in terms seen on paragraph (5).
(8) The number of dogs distance adopted by a person is not limited.
Art. 27. - (1) Specialized services for managing stray dogs and operators of specialized services for the management of stray dogs have request to accept sistance adoptions requests in the limit of space. (fine from 1100 euro to 2200 euro)
Today the mass killing law was voted as a constitutional law. Get ready to see a mass murder which will NOT solve the problem of the street dogs.
All the Europe protest together during 3 weeks to stop this "law" but it seems no one care about a Europe scream.
Today not only Europe get together, USA heard about this mass murder too.
Here is an article from Fox News.
Looks like soon all the Earth will scream NO to mass killing but no one will care.
What we have to do? Not only the dogs are in danger, animal lovers risk their lives daily by take are of strays.
Protest "They have rights to live" 17.09.2013 Constanta Romania
Animals Voice was there to say NO to mass killing. Bellow you can see a video from the protest. PHOTOS here
Protest against mass killing in Romania
Tuesday 17.09.2013 Animals Voice will get out and protest together with animal lovers to say NO to mass killing!
A new nightmare in Romania!
In Romania us, animal lover, live a nightmare. The authorities want to make a law to euthanize all the stray dogs (again, they tried this in 2012 but they lose in court for unconstitutional law). Let me tell you in a few words what bring this fight up again:
A grandmother go in a park with her 2 grandsons. She don't pay attention to the 4 years old boy and he enter on a private propriety (a factory) which have some stray dogs living there. The little boy was bitten by the dogs and killed. After some time pass the grandmother realize the little boy is not with her anymore and she called the police and they find him dead on that private propriety. Some of the dogs have blood on their fur and the authorities catch the dogs and they will euthanize them.
I ask you, grandparents, parents and animal lovers: Who is the guilty one here? The dogs who protect their territory (a private property) or the grandmother who don't pay attention on a 4 years old boy?
Sign our petition!!!
"The Diary Of Nobody's Animals Vol. I"
Our first online book "The Diary Of Nobody's Animals Vol. I " is done!
The e-book (online book) have 200 pages of sad truth we should know and try to stop it. In the book I write about the benefits for having pets, the cruelties from Romania, Spain, Bulgaria, Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Portugal, China and Korea.
All the money we will receive from selling this online book will help more animals in need and buying this online book you will know the hidden truth.
IT’S YOUR RIGHT TO KNOW! SHARE!!!